I’ve met many people who are interested in volunteering at Life.Church Online but think they’re unqualified or not techy enough. The truth is, it’s a lot easier than it might seem!
To set the record straight, check out this list of 8 things you don’t need to volunteer at Life.Church Online:
- An M.Div. in biblical theology
- A complete knowledge of Freudian psychotherapy techniques
- Computer programming expertise
- Fluency in at least six languages
- A full suite of the latest Apple products
- 25 hours of free time each week
- Hipster glasses, skinny jeans, and a cup of organic local coffee :)
- All the answers to tough questions about life and faith
It’s true! In fact, you really only need these four things to serve at Life.Church Online:
- A willingness to be used by God to help lost people all over the world find hope in Jesus
- A computer with an internet connection
- Enough computer knowledge to email, use Facebook, or read this blog post
- One hour each week
That’s it! Pretty simple, right? We’ll provide all the training you need and connect you to other awesome volunteers in our community that will guide you as you get started. All you have to do is take the first step and apply.
So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below for all the details on signing up. We’d love to have you join our team as we do anything short of sin to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ!